Saturday 29 October 2011

10.29

I did some UV mapping and texture practice in this weekend. The character's head model was downloaded from digi-tutor. I use the method which I learned from Dylan's lesson on friday. Firstly I separated the whole UV into 4 parts which were eyes, lip, ears and the rest. Then I made them more clear from default shape. At last, took all of them together and completed the UV mapping of the head.


The texture was look like a Tai-chi pattern which I draw it in photoshop, and then I added a star and a water drop shape on left part of the face. Cuz I want it looked like a clown. It really took me a lot of time to adjust the star's shape and position. It was a little tricky when I transformed the 2D graphic into 3D and make sure it can keep a good look.


There are few captures below. I'm not very satisfied but I don't know how to show the texture of 3D model in a exact and efficient way. If anyone knows help me plz! I will appreciate that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment