Friday 21 October 2011

10.21



The first Character modeling of mine followed digital-tutor.(you guys can find the course  by click here) It took me two days to complete it. The methods of modeling mainly used 'Extrude', 'Split Polygon Tool', 'Insert Edge Loop Tool' , etc. Most of the methods we had practice in the Modeling-lesson on friday and now I could use them skilled through finish this course.


After modeling there are a few techniques of create simple UVs and add texture were introduced in the lesson 14. I never touched UVs before, however I found it was very interesting by learning the course. I think it is a bit ilke puzzles game. It is great I create my first UVs although it's extremely simple. Cheers !


It is very useful to modeling a character in a simple ways and this character was made for the next step : rigging & animation. Recommend this course to all you guys! Get ready for rigging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment